Wednesday 29 January 2014

Positivity Mode

There’s no such thing as perfect life. Though we celebrate our blissful and victorious moments, let’s admit it that life is still a constant battle against different uncertainties and the things that hinder us on our quest for happiness.

In chasing our dreams, failures and mistakes might get along our way. There are also people that might bring us down and there are various constraints that keep us from holding back. But for all these things that seem to be the antagonist in my life story, all I can say is that I won’t let them beat me, I won’t let them defeat my faith and I won’t let them take away my dreams. I will stand on my own facing this challenging world. I will keep strongly standing no matter what storms come along my journey.

When I fall, I will rise again and keep moving. I believe that failures are just my ticket in entering to the world of sweet success. Because life is like a staircase, you have to go up each stair to reach the top.

In this battle, I am armed with faith, fortified with good heart, and upheld with virtues and morals, that’s why I am confident that I will be unbeatable by all these life traps. I always keep in mind that God doesn’t give his toughest battles to his strongest soldier.

 Though I can’t change the direction of the wind nor the stroke of the sea waves, but I can just my sails to reach my destination because I am the master of my ship, the captain of my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment