Saturday 7 December 2013

“In Just a Snap”

I only met you for ten days
And I was captivated by your face
Your smile drives me crazy
Though I know it’s not for me

I like the way you laugh and talk
As well as you crack jokes
Your voice is enchanting
And your charm is never ending

You’re my perfect ideal man
The prince in my dreamland
But it’s all for my fantasy
Coz I’ll never be your princess in reality

In just a snap, I fell in love
Unexpectedly for you
In just a snap, I fell in love
I wish you’ll love me too

I’ve never been like this before
Cupid strucks me for sure
How you’ll hear this heart call
If meeting you again seems impossible

Indeed, I’m fool and insane
For I imagined that we’re destined
I’m such a crazy girl waiting for you
Just like waiting for the moon to turn blue

Waiting for you is the foolish thing I ever thought
It’s like expecting for the rain in this drought
Useless and very disappointing
But in my subconscious, I’m still dreaming

                                                      In just a snap, I fell in love
                                                           Unexpectedly for you
In just a snap, you were now gone
How I wish that I didn't met you




No comments:

Post a Comment